change resolution warning

=?Utf-8?B?ZG9uIHMu?=

      22nd Aug 2007
I changed monitors and new one requires res. of 1680x1050. My highest setting
is 1600x1000 which is fine. However I keep getting a screen warning to change
res. to 1680x1050. How can I disable this warning?

=?Utf-8?B?S2EySA==?=

      22nd Aug 2007
"don s." wrote:

> I changed monitors and new one requires res. of 1680x1050. My highest setting
> is 1600x1000 which is fine. However I keep getting a screen warning to change
> res. to 1680x1050. How can I disable this warning?

Just in case installation of a corresponding driver was NOT a part of the
replacement, may be it would be something to try, to achieve "full"
resolution, provided that the Graphics Card support the driver.

Regards,
Ka2H

Brian A.

      23rd Aug 2007
The message can normally be disabled in the configuration settings of the monitor.
Check the monitors manual, if you don't have one go to the manufacturers support site
and download one.

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Ka2H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "don s." wrote:
>
>> I changed monitors and new one requires res. of 1680x1050. My highest setting
>> is 1600x1000 which is fine. However I keep getting a screen warning to change
>> res. to 1680x1050. How can I disable this warning?

> Just in case installation of a corresponding driver was NOT a part of the
> replacement, may be it would be something to try, to achieve "full"
> resolution, provided that the Graphics Card support the driver.
>
> Regards,
> Ka2H

Brian A.

      23rd Aug 2007
The message can normally be disabled in the configuration settings of the monitor.
Check the monitors manual, if you don't have one go to the manufacturers support site
and download one.

While you're there download drivers for the monitor as well.

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"don s." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I changed monitors and new one requires res. of 1680x1050. My highest setting
> is 1600x1000 which is fine. However I keep getting a screen warning to change
> res. to 1680x1050. How can I disable this warning?

=?Utf-8?B?YmJhc2tleWZpZWxk?=

      15th Oct 2007