Change measurement to imperial not metric

Tangy

      5th Oct 2003
Anyone know how to change the measurement used in Power Point. I don't want
cm I want inches

Glen Millar

      5th Oct 2003
Hi,

Centremetres are mush easier to work in <g>.

It is a computer setting outside of PowerPoint:

Under Control Panel| Region and language Settings/ Regional Options|
Customise

--
Regards,

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature

"Tangy" <t a n g (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:I_Kfb.101482$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know how to change the measurement used in Power Point. I don't

want
> cm I want inches

Glen Millar

      5th Oct 2003
Glen said:

> Centremetres are mush easier to work in <g>.

BTW, Aussie with bustyd rist kant tipe proprilly <g>

Gene Nygaard

      5th Oct 2003
"Tangy" <t a n g (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<I_Kfb.101482$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Anyone know how to change the measurement used in Power Point. I don't want
> cm I want inches

If you want to use Fred Flintstone Units, get a typewriter and "pound"
away to your hearts content.

Did you know you can get some that don't even need electricity?

Gene Nygaard

Jan Il

      5th Oct 2003

"Glen Millar" <glen @ powerpointworkbench.com> wrote in message
news:eCB#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Glen said:
>

> > Centremetres are mush easier to work in <g>.

> BTW, Aussie with bustyd rist kant tipe proprilly <g>

Ah..that explains it...I thought maybe it was just one too many Fosters.
Just for medicinal purposes I realize, to calm your nerves before your big
debut at PPT Live next weekend. <vbg>

See you there!!

Windie

      23rd Oct 2003
I've got the opposite problem - mine is in inches, and I
want cm. My regional settings are correct (UK - metric
is default setting.

$(E-Mail Removed)...