Change index from No duplicates to duplicates allowed

ReidarT

      4th Jun 2004
How do I change Change index from No duplicates to duplicates allowed
in a table with DAO.
regards
reidarT

Allen Browne

      4th Jun 2004
I believe you have to delete the Index from the Indexes collection, and
create another one with the characteristics you want.

--
Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...