change default outlook folder name

dj

      24th Aug 2004
can I changed the default outlook folder names? like
Sent Items, Deleted Items, Junk E-Mail etc. because I'm
connecting to a IMAP server which has it's own set of
folders for the exact same functionality. it's very
annoy to have two sets of folders, and I can't seem to
change these on the IMAP end, so how I can change the
Outlook folders to match my IMAP server, if it's
possible. thanks!

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      25th Aug 2004
you can't change the default names.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

news:cc0101c48a2c$4f395cd0$(E-Mail Removed)...