Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007

=?Utf-8?B?eXl6bGhy?=

      20th Nov 2007
Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

How do I change it to Left to Right

Niek Otten

      20th Nov 2007
Tools>Options>International tab>Default direction

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"yyzlhr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
| East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
| Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.
|
| How do I change it to Left to Right

=?Utf-8?B?eXl6bGhy?=

      20th Nov 2007
That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?

Thanks

"Niek Otten" wrote:

> Tools>Options>International tab>Default direction
>
> --
> Kind regards,
>
> Niek Otten
> Microsoft MVP - Excel
>
> "yyzlhr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
> | East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
> | Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.
> |
> | How do I change it to Left to Right

Niek Otten

      20th Nov 2007
Sorry.
Office button (large round top-left button)>Excel Options>Customize>All Commands, scroll down to Right to left document, click
Add, OK
Now you have a button on the QAT (next to the Office button) that toggles the direction

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"yyzlhr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
|
| Thanks
|
| "Niek Otten" wrote:
|
| > Tools>Options>International tab>Default direction
| >
| > --
| > Kind regards,
| >
| > Niek Otten
| > Microsoft MVP - Excel
| >
| > "yyzlhr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > | Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
| > | East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
| > | Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.
| > |
| > | How do I change it to Left to Right

=?Utf-8?B?eXl6bGhy?=

      20th Nov 2007
Thank you very much!!!!

"Niek Otten" wrote:

> Sorry.
> Office button (large round top-left button)>Excel Options>Customize>All Commands, scroll down to Right to left document, click
> Add, OK
> Now you have a button on the QAT (next to the Office button) that toggles the direction
>
> --
> Kind regards,
>
> Niek Otten
> Microsoft MVP - Excel
>
> "yyzlhr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> | That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
> |
> | Thanks
> |
> | "Niek Otten" wrote:
> |
> | > Tools>Options>International tab>Default direction
> | >
> | > --
> | > Kind regards,
> | >
> | > Niek Otten
> | > Microsoft MVP - Excel

> | > |

hari kunjikrishnakurup

      13th Jan 2010
ineed answer for how to change the excel sheet right to left in acer extensa4620

yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
20-Nov-07

Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner

How do I change it to Left to Right

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:04 AM
yyzlh wrote:

Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
Right to Left - A1 is top right corner

How do I change it to Left to Right

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:17 AM
Niek Otten wrote:

Tools>Options>International tab>Default direction-- Kind regards,Niek
Tools>Options>International tab>Default directio

-
Kind regards

Niek Otte
Microsoft MVP - Excel

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:29 AM
yyzlh wrote:

That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option

Thank

"Niek Otten" wrote:

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:41 AM
Niek Otten wrote:

Sorry.
Sorry
Office button (large round top-left button)>Excel Options>Customize>All Commands, scroll down to Right to left document, click
Add, O
Now you have a button on the QAT (next to the Office button) that toggles the directio

--
Kind regards

Niek Otte
Microsoft MVP - Exce

"yyzlhr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:51 AM
yyzlh wrote:

Re: Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
Thank you very much!!!

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Dynamically create/pass form info via XMLHttp
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...atepass-f.aspx