certain keyboard keys not working

=?Utf-8?B?cmVkbWFu?=

      19th Aug 2005
Certain keys on my keyboard won't work, i.e. underscore and uppercase "t".
Everything else seems okay!!!!!!!!!
--
REDMAN

Wesley Vogel

      19th Aug 2005
Try another keyboard. Or try your keyboard on another computer. Or buy a
new keyboard.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
redman <(E-Mail Removed)> hunted and pecked:
> Certain keys on my keyboard won't work, i.e. underscore and uppercase "t".
> Everything else seems okay!!!!!!!!!
> --
> REDMAN

Clark

      19th Aug 2005
You might try turning it over and dumping any loose debris out.

Clark

news:(E-Mail Removed)...