Case modding

Firefox_07

      19th Feb 2006
HI.

Is it possible to buy sheets of Perspex to cut and put into your P.C.
if you cut the side panel too?
Today I went to a swap meet but I was a little too late, so I missed
most of the good cases and the ones that were there were a bit too
expensive

If there are instructions for doing so on the web could someone point
me in the right direction?

Also my cousin has a fully sick PC with some neons, a temp dial and fan
speed knobs.
Where in Victoria can I buy these?

Lastly what are some good places to get water cooling tubes/systems in
Australia?

spodosaurus

      19th Feb 2006
Firefox_07 wrote:
> HI.
>
> Is it possible to buy sheets of Perspex to cut and put into your P.C.
> if you cut the side panel too?
> Today I went to a swap meet but I was a little too late, so I missed
> most of the good cases and the ones that were there were a bit too
> expensive
>
> If there are instructions for doing so on the web could someone point
> me in the right direction?

They are everywhere. Just put in a little minimal effort on google and
you'll find everything you need.

www.below-0.com (these guys are really good)
www.coolpc.com.au
www.pccasegear.com.au