can't view pictures in email. Outlook 2007

Navy Paoc

      20th Jan 2010
I cannot view pictures in my email. All I can see is the outline of a square
where there should be a picture.

--
lr

Roady [MVP]

      20th Jan 2010
And there is no Infobar telling you about any blocked pictures?
Try emptying your Outlook Temp Folder when Outlook is closed and then try
again.
See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Navy Paoc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I cannot view pictures in my email. All I can see is the outline of a
> square
> where there should be a picture.
>
> --
> lr

Navy Paoc

      21st Jan 2010
I've emptied the Outlook Temp Folder, and I still only see a blank outlined
square where there should be a picture.

Sometime there is an Info Bar telling me about blocked pictures, and
sometimes there is no Info Bar. Either way, if I click on the bar to
download pictures or not, the squares remain the same with no photo showing.

Any other advise?
--
lr

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> And there is no Infobar telling you about any blocked pictures?
> Try emptying your Outlook Temp Folder when Outlook is closed and then try
> again.
> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "Navy Paoc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I cannot view pictures in my email. All I can see is the outline of a
> > square
> > where there should be a picture.
> >
> > --
> > lr

> .

Navy Paoc

      21st Jan 2010
Sometimes there is an Infobar - and when I click on it, still no pictures
show up, just the black outlined square.

Mostly no Infobar appears.

I emptied the Outlook Temp file, still no change.

Any other suggestions?
--
lr

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> And there is no Infobar telling you about any blocked pictures?
> Try emptying your Outlook Temp Folder when Outlook is closed and then try
> again.
> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "Navy Paoc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I cannot view pictures in my email. All I can see is the outline of a
> > square
> > where there should be a picture.
> >
> > --
> > lr

> .

Roady [MVP]

      27th Jan 2010
Could you check the referenced location for the Cache folder in the
registry?
You can find instructions for it here;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/403