Can't send emails

Stephen

      10th Jul 2008
hi there

can someone help? i'm sending out group emails and geeting this message, and
can't get to the bottom of it!

thanks
stephen

An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Re: hi martino', Account:
'pop.virgin.net', Server: 'smtp.virgin.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response:
'451 4.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: ip has temporarily
exceeded the allowed mail recipient relays per day', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC6A

jose

      10th Jul 2008

"Stephen" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi there
>
> can someone help? i'm sending out group emails and geeting this message,
> and
> can't get to the bottom of it!
>
> thanks
> stephen
>
> An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Re: hi martino', Account:
> 'pop.virgin.net', Server: 'smtp.virgin.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server
> Response:
> '451 4.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: ip has temporarily
> exceeded the allowed mail recipient relays per day', Port: 25,
> Secure(SSL):
> No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC6A

Gary VanderMolen

      11th Jul 2008
This would be a limitation imposed by your ISP, Virgin Media.
Apparently they impose a limit on the maximum number of recipients per day.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"Stephen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi there
>
> can someone help? i'm sending out group emails and geeting this message, and
> can't get to the bottom of it!
>
> thanks
> stephen
>
> An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Re: hi martino', Account:
> 'pop.virgin.net', Server: 'smtp.virgin.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response:
> '451 4.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: ip has temporarily
> exceeded the allowed mail recipient relays per day', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
> No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC6A

Stephen

      11th Jul 2008
cheers all. cheers golden boy, tried that number but its not recognised

so it appears its not just me, makes me feel a bit better. but still having
the same problem today.

"goldieboy" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I have the same problem this morning, apparently there is a problem
> with the Virgin e-mail system. Call this number for a Virgin recorded
> message: 0800 054329, which explains!
>
> beckylowe;773138 Wrote:
> > I have exactly the same message
> > An unknown error has occurred. Subject '', Account: 'pop.virgin.net',
> > Server: 'smtp.virgin.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '451 4.7.1
> > <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: ip has temporarily exceeded the
> > allowed mail recipient relays per day', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
> > Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC6A
> > I have not sent any emails this morning so I don't understand.
> > Any ideas anyone

> --
> goldieboy

Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM

      12th Jul 2008
Are you connected to the Internet through Virgin?