Cant send e-mail becuase of authentication error?

=?Utf-8?B?YWdyZWViMjQ1?=

      30th Jul 2006
here is what OL 2007 STATED ON TEST:
Send test e-mail message: None of the authentication methods supported by
this client are supported by your server.
--
Andrew Greenbaum

BillR [MVP]

      30th Jul 2006
Check your account settings. Set the account up manually. You might need not
authentication to send at all.

--
Bill R MVP
"agreeb245" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> here is what OL 2007 STATED ON TEST:
> Send test e-mail message: None of the authentication methods supported by
> this client are supported by your server.
> --
> Andrew Greenbaum

=?Utf-8?B?Um9k?=

      30th Jul 2006
I am having the same issue...I can receive from my pop3 account, but my SMTP
server sends back the following authentication error:

Task 'Celerus - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC80) : 'None of the
authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.'

I verified with another computer that the server was responding to Office
2003 with no issues. Same setup, same account login information, Office 2003
works, 2007 gives the error above.

"BillR [MVP]" wrote:

> Check your account settings. Set the account up manually. You might need not
> authentication to send at all.
>
> --
> Bill R MVP
> "agreeb245" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > here is what OL 2007 STATED ON TEST:
> > Send test e-mail message: None of the authentication methods supported by
> > this client are supported by your server.
> > --
> > Andrew Greenbaum

=?Utf-8?B?Um9k?=

      30th Jul 2006
Interestingly enough, when I removed outgoing authentication, email started
flowing out again. Go figure.

"Rod" wrote:

> I am having the same issue...I can receive from my pop3 account, but my SMTP
> server sends back the following authentication error:
>
> Task 'Celerus - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC80) : 'None of the
> authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.'
>
> I verified with another computer that the server was responding to Office
> 2003 with no issues. Same setup, same account login information, Office 2003
> works, 2007 gives the error above.
>
> "BillR [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Check your account settings. Set the account up manually. You might need not
> > authentication to send at all.
> >
> > --
> > Bill R MVP
> > "agreeb245" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > here is what OL 2007 STATED ON TEST:
> > > Send test e-mail message: None of the authentication methods supported by
> > > this client are supported by your server.
> > > --
> > > Andrew Greenbaum

=?Utf-8?B?YWdyZWViMjQ1?=

      31st Jul 2006
E-Mail is working again. Thanks
--
Andrew Greenbaum

"Rod" wrote:

> Interestingly enough, when I removed outgoing authentication, email started
> flowing out again. Go figure.
>
> "Rod" wrote:
>
> > I am having the same issue...I can receive from my pop3 account, but my SMTP
> > server sends back the following authentication error:
> >
> > Task 'Celerus - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC80) : 'None of the
> > authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.'
> >
> > I verified with another computer that the server was responding to Office
> > 2003 with no issues. Same setup, same account login information, Office 2003
> > works, 2007 gives the error above.
> >
> > "BillR [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> > > Check your account settings. Set the account up manually. You might need not
> > > authentication to send at all.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bill R MVP
> > > "agreeb245" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?ZGNpY290dGUy?=

      7th Sep 2006
I am having the same type of problem(s) "535 authentication failed". I have
tried what you all wrote and dont seem to be able to get it to work. anyone
feel like walking me through it all? outlook 2007 beta, using aol as isp,
windows xp.
thanks - david

"agreeb245" wrote:

> here is what OL 2007 STATED ON TEST:
> Send test e-mail message: None of the authentication methods supported by
> this client are supported by your server.
> --
> Andrew Greenbaum

=?Utf-8?B?RHVsY2UgTWF0dXo=?=

      5th Feb 2007
I was having the same problem and now is solved i love u guys

"dcicotte2" wrote:

> I am having the same type of problem(s) "535 authentication failed". I have
> tried what you all wrote and dont seem to be able to get it to work. anyone
> feel like walking me through it all? outlook 2007 beta, using aol as isp,
> windows xp.
> thanks - david
>
> "agreeb245" wrote:
>
> > here is what OL 2007 STATED ON TEST:
> > Send test e-mail message: None of the authentication methods supported by
> > this client are supported by your server.
> > --
> > Andrew Greenbaum

=?Utf-8?B?c2NoZWlueg==?=

      9th Nov 2007
How do I remove the outgoing authentication?
Kenn

"Rod" wrote:

> Interestingly enough, when I removed outgoing authentication, email started
> flowing out again. Go figure.
>
> "Rod" wrote:
>
> > I am having the same issue...I can receive from my pop3 account, but my SMTP
> > server sends back the following authentication error:
> >
> > Task 'Celerus - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC80) : 'None of the
> > authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.'
> >
> > I verified with another computer that the server was responding to Office
> > 2003 with no issues. Same setup, same account login information, Office 2003
> > works, 2007 gives the error above.
> >
> > "BillR [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> > > Check your account settings. Set the account up manually. You might need not
> > > authentication to send at all.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Bill R MVP
> > > "agreeb245" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?c2NoZWlueg==?=

      9th Nov 2007
How did you solve this problem???