Can't save images as jpg's

      25th Jan 2004
When I right click an image, whatever file format it may
be, I can only save it as a bitmap. All the other options
that were in the Save As Filetype box have disappeared.
How can I restore them?

Kaylene/Taurarian

      25th Jan 2004
Here are two procedures that may fix this problem.

To empty your Temporary Internet Files cache
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the General tab, click Delete Files.

If you have AOL:
To turn off graphic compression in the AOL client
1. Go to Preferences in AOL.
2. Click Internet properties (or WWW in some versions).
3. Click Web Graphics.
4. Clear Never compress graphics (or Use compressed graphics in some versions).

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3e2301c3e329$efa88970$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I right click an image, whatever file format it may
> be, I can only save it as a bitmap. All the other options
> that were in the Save As Filetype box have disappeared.
> How can I restore them?

Robert

      25th Jan 2004
Hi
One way is to open them in PAINT then "save as" you
should get the option to save as x y z

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

      25th Jan 2004
I deleted my Temp Internet files and that did the trick. Thanks for the reply

But why does this happen?

Kaylene/Taurarian

      26th Jan 2004
Not 100% sure why, something about the internet temporary files cache getting
full.
At least your problem was easy to rectify.
Kaylene

news:(E-Mail Removed)...