I can't save images as jpg. I am only given bitmap as a choice to save pics off of web. Why can't I get the jpg option?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2Ftcm9u?=

      28th Apr 2004
Whenever I hit save pic as I am only allowed the option of saving it as a Bitmap. No other options apear. This use to not be teh case. I could save a pic as a jpg if i wanted. Even if a pic is a jpg on teh web when I try to save it I can oly save it as a Bitmap. Please help me get teh option of saving pics as jpg back
Thankyou

Cari \(MS MVP\)

      28th Apr 2004
http://www.coribright.com/Windows/Article%20Seven.htm