I can't remove xp from my friends laptop

marc

      6th Jul 2003
My friend installed windows XP on his 266 mhz, 64mb ram
laptop and the uninstall info is not there. I want to
install 98 from safe mode but keep getting errors. Any
pointers?

Nicholas

      6th Jul 2003
How to Uninstall Windows XP and Revert to a Previous Operating System

How to Use the Fdisk Tool and the Format Tool to Partition or Repartition a Hard Disk

1. Delete the Windows XP partition.
2. Create a new partition.
3. Format the new partition FAT32.
4. Install Windows 98.

--
Nicholas

news:057d01c343c8$a7e0beb0$(E-Mail Removed)...