Can't open photo attachments in photo gallery

rooster727

      13th Jan 2008
When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the
pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the attachment.
It just started doing this.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

      16th Jan 2008
Hi,

Is this happening to one particular file type, or all?

--
Regards,

"rooster727" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the
pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the attachment.
It just started doing this.
Any help would be appreciated.

rooster727

      16th Jan 2008
Fot it fixed.
Thanks

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is this happening to one particular file type, or all?
>
> --
> Regards,

> Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com
>

> "rooster727" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the
> pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the attachment.
> It just started doing this.
> Any help would be appreciated.

ccoouunntt

      17th Jan 2008

I have the same problem. How did you fix it?

"rooster727" wrote:

> Fot it fixed.
> Thanks
>
> "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Is this happening to one particular file type, or all?
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User]
> > Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com
> >

> > "rooster727" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the
> > pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the attachment.
> > It just started doing this.
> > Any help would be appreciated.

rooster727

      17th Jan 2008
I went to default programs and reset windows mail as default mail, (even
though it was already default mail) then closed and restarted windows mail
and it worked again. Hope it works for you.

"ccoouunntt" wrote:

> I have the same problem. How did you fix it?
>

> "rooster727" wrote:
>
> > Fot it fixed.
> > Thanks
> >
> > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Is this happening to one particular file type, or all?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User]
> > > Windows® Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com
> > >

> > > "rooster727" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the
> > > pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the attachment.
> > > It just started doing this.
> > > Any help would be appreciated.

ccoouunntt

      17th Jan 2008
Thanks, I reset Windows Mail to default as you indicated but the problem did
not go away. Then I reset Windows Photo Gallery to default and it solved the
problem.

"rooster727" wrote:

> I went to default programs and reset windows mail as default mail, (even
> though it was already default mail) then closed and restarted windows mail
> and it worked again. Hope it works for you.
>
> "ccoouunntt" wrote:
>

> > I have the same problem. How did you fix it?
> >

> > "rooster727" wrote:
> >
> > > Fot it fixed.
> > > Thanks

willie simpson

      9th Jul 2010
How can I can my attatchments prompt from photo gallery?

Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:

Hi,Is this happening to one particular file type, or all?
16-Jan-08

Hi

Is this happening to one particular file type, or all

--=2

Windows=C2=AE Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.co

"rooster727" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)..
When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the=2
pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the
attachment
It just started doing this
Any help would be appreciated.

On Sunday, January 13, 2008 2:04 AM
rooster72 wrote:

Can't open photo attachments in photo gallery
When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the
pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the attachment
It just started doing this
Any help would be appreciated.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:38 AM
Ramesh, MS-MVP wrote:

Hi,Is this happening to one particular file type, or all?
Hi

Is this happening to one particular file type, or all

--=2
Regards

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User
Windows=C2=AE Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.co

"rooster727" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)..
When I try to open photo attachments , photo gallery opens with all the=2
pictures on my hard drive, but does not open the picture in the
attachment
It just started doing this
Any help would be appreciated.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 5:33 PM
rooster72 wrote:

Re: Can't open photo attachments in photo gallery
Fot it fixed
Thank

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

On Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:59 PM
ccoouunnt wrote:

Re: Can't open photo attachments in photo gallery
I have the same problem. How did you fix it

"rooster727" wrote:

On Thursday, January 17, 2008 1:44 AM
rooster72 wrote:

I went to default programs and reset windows mail as default mail, (even
I went to default programs and reset windows mail as default mail, (even
though it was already default mail) then closed and restarted windows mail
and it worked again. Hope it works for you

"ccoouunntt" wrote:

On Thursday, January 17, 2008 12:26 PM
ccoouunnt wrote:

Thanks, I reset Windows Mail to default as you indicated but the problem did
Thanks, I reset Windows Mail to default as you indicated but the problem di
not go away. Then I reset Windows Photo Gallery to default and it solved th
problem

"rooster727" wrote:

WCF Data Services / WCF Behaviors And Server Side Processing
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...rocessing.aspx

Peter Foldes

      9th Jul 2010
Another deadhead from egghead

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

<willie simpson> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I can my attatchments prompt from photo gallery?

babobabo

      10th Jul 2010

"unknown" wrote:

john R

      13th Jul 2010
1. I have created a "group contact" list
2. I right click on "group contacts"
3. I click "send email"
at this point a box appears with the message"an error occured while
attempting to invoke the default email programme"
As a consequence I cannot transfer any addresses from my contact list to the
email form.
Any suggestions
John R