I can't open add/remove programs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=?Utf-8?B?TWFobmF6?=

      25th Dec 2004
Hi,in one of my clients computer I can't open Add/Remove programs to see the
programs that I installed!!!!!!!!!
When I double click on it,any action any response any messages was
appeare!!!!!!!!!!!
i can open every other programs in Control Panel except Add/Remove
programs!!!!!!!!!!!!
The OS is win2k pro with sp4.
Please help me.
Thank you.
---------
Regrads
Mahnaz

Mark V

      25th Dec 2004
In microsoft.public.win2000.registry =?Utf-8?B?TWFobmF6?= wrote:

> Hi,in one of my clients computer I can't open Add/Remove programs
> to see the programs that I installed!!!!!!!!!
> When I double click on it,any action any response any messages was
> appeare!!!!!!!!!!!
> i can open every other programs in Control Panel except Add/Remove
> programs!!!!!!!!!!!!
> The OS is win2k pro with sp4.

Have you Googled?
"cannot open add/remove"
I usually find one or two "!" is sufficient.
This could be malware or one or more DLLs having become un-registered
with the system.

John John

      25th Dec 2004
From a command prompt run: REGSVR32 APPWIZ.CPL