"can't move the item" anywhere, but can open and go to File->Move to Folder

Nick

      28th Apr 2004
I'm getting the "can't move the item" error in Outlook 2000 when I try
to move a few items by draging them (anywhere not only to a PST, but
to other folders in same Mailbox). Some work, some don't. I have no
problem when going to File->Move to Folder. Any ideas?

=?Utf-8?B?UmV2?=

      11th Jun 2004
Usuallyl it's because your pst file is too large. You can try compressing it and that might give you enough room to work with.