Can't Install Photostory3

Frank

      11th Dec 2004
When I try to install PhotoStory 3 I only get part way before receiving an
error msg. Its Error 1304 writing to C:\Documents and
Settings\AllUsers\Documents\My Music\PhotoStory3.wpl, and I get a message to
verify that I have access to that directory. I am unable to proceed beyond
this point and when I cancel the installer deletes everything that was
installed. I have installed the program successfully on my laptop but not on
the desktop which is a Compaq 5106 CA computer, originally with Windows ME
but upgraded to XP Home. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Frank

John Inzer

      11th Dec 2004
Frank wrote:
> When I try to install PhotoStory 3 I only get part way
> before receiving an error msg. Its Error 1304 writing to
> C:\Documents and Settings\AllUsers\Documents\My
> Music\PhotoStory3.wpl, and I get a message to verify that
> I have access to that directory. I am unable to proceed
> beyond this point and when I cancel the installer deletes
> everything that was installed. I have installed the
> program successfully on my laptop but not on the desktop
> which is a Compaq 5106 CA computer, originally with
> Windows ME but upgraded to XP Home. Any suggestions
> would be appreciated. Frank

================================
Maybe this article will address the issue:

(813649) Error 27000 or Error 1304 When
You Try to Install Microsoft Plus! Digital Media
Edition
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813649

--

John Inzer