PC Review

Can't Insert Signature For New Messages in Outlook 2007

14th Oct 2010
Hi everyone.

I have a HP Pavillion 64 bit computer running Windows 7. I use Outlook 2007 as my PIM. I have 2 email accounts, one personal and one for business. For my business account I need to insert my signature on e-mails.

I have duly followed all instructions and set up my signature in Outlook to associate itself with my business account only. However, when I start a new e-mail and select my business account it does not not automatically insert the signature...I have to do it manually which is frustrating.

On replies or when forwarding, shaboom, it automatically puts it in!!!

For the life of me I cannot figure out what is happening here and what I can do to solve this problem.

Any feedback/help would be much appreciated!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On