Can't hear Youtube sound

jim5716@gmail.com

      6th Jan 2008
I can't hear the youtube sounds from my speakers when i play a youtube
video. My sound card works perfectly with other programmes but not
with Youtube.

Phil Buchman

      6th Jan 2008
On 1/6/2008, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I can't hear the youtube sounds from my speakers when i play a youtube
> video. My sound card works perfectly with other programmes but not
> with Youtube.

Hi Jim,

Some of my friends and neighbors have experienced the same issue and
this is one possible solution that has worked for them: Adobe updated
their Flash Player to version 9.0.115.0 at some point in the recent
past. Installing the latest version has solved the problem for most of
them (but not for all). Try updating your Player/Plugin and see if that
fixes the problem:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Hope that helps!

rodney.usenet@gmail.com

      7th Jan 2008
On 6 jan, 08:05, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I can't hear the youtube sounds from my speakers when i play a youtube
> video. My sound card works perfectly with other programmes but not
> with Youtube.

There are several complaints about this and several solutions, some
may work for you, but there's also the possibility that none work.
Google is my friend and your source for info.
Here are some solutions (like I said, no garantees):

http://wizkid.wordpress.com/2006/09/...io-on-youtube/

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforu...175007#4221035
shorter:
http://tinyurl.com/2w5coo

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/0...rnal-websites/
shorter:
http://tinyurl.com/yqyvwj

good luck.

jim5716@gmail.com

      7th Jan 2008
On Jan 7, 2:39*pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On 6 jan, 08:05, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > I can't hear the youtube sounds from my speakers when i play a youtube
> > video. My sound card works perfectly with other programmes but not
> > with Youtube.

> There are several complaints about this and several solutions, some
> may work for you, but there's also the possibility that none work.
> Google is my friend and your source for info.
> Here are some solutions (like I said, no garantees):
>
> http://wizkid.wordpress.com/2006/09/...io-on-youtube/
>
> http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforu...w.cfm?catid=18...
> shorter:http://tinyurl.com/2w5coo
>
> http://www.mydigitallife.info/2007/0...x-youtube-or-o...