can't have the Start Button on my Packard Bell computer

=?Utf-8?B?a29zc2FnYmE=?=

      25th Aug 2005
i switched my computer on and not only i get this message coming up
ypager.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. you will need
to restart the program. an error log is being created.) i restart up my
computer and the same message keeps on coming up. and on top of that, all the
icons appear on the screen but the start button does not appear. could you
please help me?

=?Utf-8?B?cGF1bA==?=

      4th Oct 2005
reboot into safe mode, either uninstall yahoo instant messenger or set to not
start on bootup.