I cant download sent messages from my service provider to Win Mail

Abraham

      21st Jul 2010
I am using windows mail for first time and created my email account using the
information of my Service Provider ISP (user account, password, pop & smtp
name, etc).

After doing that, I could download the inbox messages from the Provider's
Server to my inbox local folder BUT I could not do the same with the sent
messages. I will appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue

Bruce Hagen

      21st Jul 2010
Messages on a Webmail account will only download to a POP3 account if they
are from the Webmail's Inbox. You could go to the Web site and forward
them to yourself and then drag them into Sent Items from the WinMail
Inbox, but the headers will not be the same.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Abraham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am using windows mail for first time and created my email account using
>the
> information of my Service Provider ISP (user account, password, pop &
> smtp
> name, etc).
>
> After doing that, I could download the inbox messages from the
> Provider's
> Server to my inbox local folder BUT I could not do the same with the
> sent
> messages. I will appreciate if anyone can help me with this issue

Abraham

      21st Jul 2010
Hi Bruce, thank for your help. In fact, last night I did what you say and I
could get my sent emails.