Can't connect to WES2009 via RDP until login

Mark McDougall

      5th Aug 2009
I have WES2009 installed on one machine, and am accessing it via RDP from
a WinXPPro machine.

When the WES2009 machine boots from power-cycle, I can't login via RDP
until _after_ I manually log into the WES2009 locally (ie. using an
attached keyboard). After that, I can log on/off at will until the machine
is power-cycled again.

After much searching I haven't come across anyone else with this
particular problem.

Can anyone help with this?

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall, Engineer
21-25 King St, Rockdale, 2216

Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\)

      6th Aug 2009

It could be NLA issue. This post may help: Can't logon Vista Remote Desktop
until logon local computer -
http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...p=11370#p11370

--
Bob Lin, Microsoft-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Bob Lin (MS-MVP) wrote:

> It could be NLA issue. This post may help: Can't logon Vista Remote
> Desktop until logon local computer -
> http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...p=11370#p11370

I'll check it out, thanks!

In the mean-time, I've enabled auto-logon...

Regards,