Cannot SEND e-mail when traveling.... HELP!

=?Utf-8?B?SnVsaWUgTC4=?=

      19th Oct 2007
I am traveling and at home I use a wireless router. At my mom's house I use a
wired router. When I try to SEND email I get the following error:

The connection to the server has failed. SubjectServer:
'mail.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket
Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

I need to send email for school and work so it's extremely important to
resolve. I have a new laptop (within the last week) and I plugged into my
mom's router. I CAN receive mail and get on the Internet. Can anyone help? DO
I need to change the settings on her wired router or my computer? Thanks so
much...

Dave

      19th Oct 2007
If your Mom uses a different ISP than you do, then they won't let you send
email thru their servers.
You could:
1. See if your ISP has an alternate server that you can use while away from
home
2. or Send thru your Mom's account
3. or Get a Gmail account and use that for sending.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...