Cannot run Java applets

Trevor

      1st Oct 2003
I recently reformatted my hard drive and now I'm unable
to run Java applets. They appear with a little red X in
the upper left hand corner of the applet window

I'm running IE6 on Windows XP Pro, fully patched. Norton
AntiVirus 2004 Professional and ZoneAlarm Pro 4.0. As
far as I can remember, all my settings are the same
(outside of the most recent Windows Update).

Any idea as to what I can do to run Java Applets again?

oops!!

      1st Oct 2003
Auto download here:

http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

Zee

news:1f0e01c38862$8c44af70$(E-Mail Removed)...