Cannot receive fax with W2K Pro

Erika

      9th Jul 2004
We are having the same problem. We can send faxes, but we
cannot receive. We have an ISDN line, and a modem/fax in
our notebook.

Loganatr [MSFT]

      31st Aug 2004
Windows Fax is designed for Analog modem and phone lines, and though in some
ISDN modems it might work, they are not supported.
--
Loganatr [MSFT]
purposes only.'

news:29d3801c465d5$624672c0$(E-Mail Removed)...