cannot move files from outlook to business manager

=?Utf-8?B?TGFiZWxkaXZl?=

      3rd Dec 2003
Recently downloaded Office professional editon 2003-evaluation kit-loaded business contact manager as well-no problem-the program will not allow me to drag or copy my outlook files to my business manager folder. I do not want to retype all of the information into my business manager folders-i have 562 contacts!! I have researched, I have read-I have been on troubleshooting missions-Help!!

Sue Mosher [MVP]

      11th Dec 2003
Try doing a few at a time. I've had no problem doing small scale copying/moving of Outlook contacts into the BCM Business Contacts folder.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of