Cannot find Function IsNothing in Access 97 VBA

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9z?=

      29th Apr 2005
Hi,

I find references to the function IsNothing(object) in the helpfile for
Access 97 VBA under IsObject(object), but this function is not present in VBA
97. How can I emulate this function?
--
Jos

Alex Dybenko

      29th Apr 2005
you can use:

if MyObject is nothing then

or just make own function based on this

--
Alex Dybenko (MVP)
http://Alex.Dybenko.com

"Jos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I find references to the function IsNothing(object) in the helpfile for
> Access 97 VBA under IsObject(object), but this function is not present in
> VBA
> 97. How can I emulate this function?
> --
> Jos

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9z?=

      29th Apr 2005
Alex,

It is indeed very simple, I knew that "If MyVar Is Null Then" is equal to
"If IsNull(MyVar) Then" but I just could not make the mindleap to your
solution. Many thanks

"Alex Dybenko" schreef:

> you can use:
>
> if MyObject is nothing then
>
> or just make own function based on this
>
> --
> Alex Dybenko (MVP)
> http://Alex.Dybenko.com
> http://www.PointLtd.com
>

> "Jos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I find references to the function IsNothing(object) in the helpfile for
> > Access 97 VBA under IsObject(object), but this function is not present in
> > VBA
> > 97. How can I emulate this function?
> > --
> > Jos

=?Utf-8?B?S2xhdHV1?=

      29th Apr 2005
Mind Lead? I'm just happy when I get beyond Mind Limp