Cannot display the folder. Microsoft Office Outlook cannot access thespecified folder location.

Boppy

      18th Dec 2007
Outlook 07 stopped responding (Vista) and I tried to run scanpst.exe
but it wouldn't run because it thought Outlook was still running. I
ended the process in Task Manager and still got the running message.
Have then rebooted and again tried to run scanpst but it still thinks
the file is in use.

Now I'm stumped. How can I restore my pst file in Outlook?

Thanks in advance,

Castell

      19th Dec 2007
Try these ideas: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp