Cannot activate Windows Defender

cmerger

      21st Aug 2010
My Laptop is running Vista HP 32 and Microsoft security essentials (MSE).
I have been running MSE since its intro without any problem. I recenty
noticed that Windows defender did not work any more. So I decided to remove
and reinstall MSE. This processes worked OK. Now, the antivirus and firewall
work OK, but Windows Defender does not activate. I have not been able to find
a solution browsing the web. Can you help?

Ǝиçεl

      21st Aug 2010
See

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...f-0dcedb9ab9fd