Can you write a formul that will put multipal answers in multipal.

=?Utf-8?B?SmlsbF8=?=

      3rd Apr 2006
I am trying to write a formuls that has a constant value (we wil call it cell
C14) that looks up that number in a different worksheet and imputs the
coresponding names associated with that number in the cells (multipal answers
to the same number). How do I write this?

=?Utf-8?B?cGRiZXJnZXI=?=

      3rd Apr 2006
Jill -- Let's say that your other sheet is named 'Other'. On that sheet,
your table of data is organized with 100 rows of data so that you compare
your cell C14 info to the info incolumn A, and you have names in columns B,
C, & D that you want to retrieve.

1 =VLOOKUP(c14,Other!a1:d100,2,false)
2 =VLOOKUP(C14,Other!a1:d100,3,false)
3 =VLOOKUP(C14,Other!a1:d100,4,false)

If the index info in column 'A' is in strict ascending order (either numeric
or alphabetic) then you don't need the 'false').

Hope that helps.