Can you use a hanging indent in an Excel cell?

=?Utf-8?B?REJUSQ==?=

      8th Jul 2005
I am trying to create a list in Excel but some descriptions are lengthly. It
would be easier to distinguish between each item if, as a description wraps
in the cell, a hangin indent was in place.

=?Utf-8?B?S2Fzc2ll?=

      8th Jul 2005
Hi DBTI

Hanging indents no, indents yes

To create a hanging indent look alike, type five spaces before your text.