Can you recommend a book about design patterns? (factory patterns, singleton patterns etc)

Joakim Olesen

      1st Jan 2005
Hi,

I'm looking for a book/books about design patterns (factory patterns,
singleton patterns etc). The book doesn't have to be aimed towards C#
developers in particular, but the patterns should of course be useful in a
..Net/C# environment.

I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!

Joakim

Greg Burns

      1st Jan 2005
Design Patterns
ISBN: 0201633612

I always see this one recommended as the "definitive" book on design
patterns.

Greg

"Joakim Olesen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a book/books about design patterns (factory patterns,
> singleton patterns etc). The book doesn't have to be aimed towards C#
> developers in particular, but the patterns should of course be useful in a
> .Net/C# environment.
>
> I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!
>

> Joakim

GreggTB

      2nd Jan 2005
If you're new to design patterns, this book might also be very
helpful....

Head First Design Patterns
ISBN: 0596007124
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/-/0596007124

Nick Malik [Microsoft]

      2nd Jan 2005
the best, hands down, is Shalloway and Trott: Design Patterns Explained
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...692560-9975161

--
--- Nick Malik [Microsoft]
MCSD, CFPS, Certified Scrummaster

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this forum are my own, and not
representative of my employer.
I do not answer questions on behalf of my employer. I'm just a
programmer helping programmers.
--
"Joakim Olesen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a book/books about design patterns (factory patterns,
> singleton patterns etc). The book doesn't have to be aimed towards C#
> developers in particular, but the patterns should of course be useful in a
> .Net/C# environment.
>
> I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance!
>

> Joakim

=?Utf-8?B?bmV2?=

      4th Jan 2005
any free e-books for the same?