Can you merge data into a Org Chart?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyeXN0YWw=?=

      19th May 2005
I would like to merge data from Excel into an org chart.

Steve Rindsberg

      20th May 2005
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Chrystal
wrote:
> I would like to merge data from Excel into an org chart.

As in create an org chart automatically from Excel data? Don't think so.
Visio might be up to the task though, if you have it.

If that's not what you're after, let us know what you're looking to do.

Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com