Can you make Photo Story repeat?

Jeff

      23rd Dec 2008
Is there any way to make Photo Story repeat (loop) and run through the
slide show again once it reaches the last picture ? I have been asked to
use it to display pictures for a funeral and would like for it to
automatically repeat itself during the viewing. Any ideas?

John Inzer

      23rd Dec 2008
Jeff wrote:
> Is there any way to make Photo Story repeat (loop) and run through
> the slide show again once it reaches the last picture ? I have been
> asked to use it to display pictures for a funeral and would like for
> it to automatically repeat itself during the viewing. Any ideas?

Are you using Windows Media Player to play the video?
Just open WMP and go to...Play / Repeat.

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Jeff

      23rd Dec 2008
Thank You John. It seems so obvious now.

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Jeff wrote:
> > Is there any way to make Photo Story repeat (loop) and run through
> > the slide show again once it reaches the last picture ? I have been
> > asked to use it to display pictures for a funeral and would like for
> > it to automatically repeat itself during the viewing. Any ideas?

> Are you using Windows Media Player to play the video?
> Just open WMP and go to...Play / Repeat.
>
> --
>
> John Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

John Inzer

      23rd Dec 2008
Jeff wrote:
> Thank You John. It seems so obvious now.

=======================
You're welcome.

I know the feeling )

--

John Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Peachie19

      25th Jan 2009
John,

I'm attempting to do the same, loop a slideshow in Photo Story 3, however I
want to playback on a TV using a DVD. I have the Sonic DVD plug in for Photo
Story 3. Is there some other software I need to burn a continuous looping
DVD.

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Jeff wrote:
> > Is there any way to make Photo Story repeat (loop) and run through
> > the slide show again once it reaches the last picture ? I have been
> > asked to use it to display pictures for a funeral and would like for
> > it to automatically repeat itself during the viewing. Any ideas?

> Are you using Windows Media Player to play the video?
> Just open WMP and go to...Play / Repeat.
>
> --
>
> John Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

John Inzer

      25th Jan 2009
Peachie19 wrote:
> John,
>
> I'm attempting to do the same, loop a slideshow in Photo Story 3,
> however I want to playback on a TV using a DVD. I have the Sonic DVD
> plug in for Photo Story 3. Is there some other software I need to
> burn a continuous looping DVD.

===================================
If you are willing to import your Photo Story into
Movie Maker and save it in the .avi format...
you can use the following freeware to create
a DVD that will loop on your DVD Player.

Let me know if you need instructions.

DVD Flick
http://www.dvdflick.net/

Be sure to read the Guide: