Can you host both Java and C# in the same domain?

samadams_2006@yahoo.ca

      11th Dec 2008
Hello,

I'm interested in creating a domain in which I can host both java and
C# programs that I develop. Is it possible to host both under the
same domain name? If so, can someone send me a link to a hosting
company and package that will do this?

Thanks

Ignacio Machin ( .NET/ C# MVP )

      11th Dec 2008
On Dec 11, 11:13*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm interested in creating a domain in which I can host both java and
> C# programs that I develop. *Is it possible to host both under the
> same domain name? *If so, can someone send me a link to a hosting
> company and package that will do this?
>
> Thanks

host under the same domain?
you mean the same website?
I guess you can have some pages using java & some using .net they will
be a different apps though.

why you want to do this in the first place?