PC Review

Can you create a new forum for Windows Mobile???

9th Jun 2009
Since it will be very helpful...

18th Jun 2009
Even thought I have thought about this myself once or twice, it's not really a PC (even though it's Windows Mobile)

Here is a link to a Windows Mobile forum that is actually very good.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Just sign up, and I'm sure thay can assist with any problem / query you have

Anyone who thinks "the customer is always right" never worked in Tech Support

Captain Crunchie, Retired

18th Jun 2009
Originally touted as Pocket PC 2000 operating system MS don't have 'the market share' as they do with the current rendition for PCs.

Even Linux & Macs have a better 'share' of the market ... just pop any questions in the window.

I am the dreadful menace. The one whose will is done. The haunting chill upon your neck. I am the Conundrum.

23rd Jun 2009
I wud lik to thank "Nobody in particular" for the link he gave..

Hi "muckshifter", wat u said is a gud one to hear, and i hope this shudd continue as PC's has a monopoly of MS in most countries..

My issue is as follows:

I use an i-mate JAQ (unfortunate me ) which runs Windows Mobile 5..

Since the joystick button got damaged, it will continuously give "OK" as it is pressed permanently..

When browsing thru some settings, it accidentally went into Factory Reset and gave Reset, and the design is such that, the warning Dialogue box had its Default Select View on OK and alas.. all my CONTACTS is gone (i luckily had a SPB backup for my sms and emails)..

I Synchronize my PPC daily to my PC and my PPC name before resetting is "ranjith_asp".. Now after resetting, imy mobile is recognized as a Guest by AutoSync..

I gave a new name to my PPC in its settings.. "ranjith_asp2" as I think if I give my old name, then if i connect to PC, AutoSync it will automatically synchronize and will delete all contacts in PC as my mobile has nothing now..

Can anyone help how can I retrieve all my contacts...
vbmenu_register("postmenu_13319923", true);

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: