Can I use word wrap for the memo field in Access?

=?Utf-8?B?UHVwcHk=?=

      23rd Jun 2005
The memo field goes on forever. How can I set up word wrap for the memo
field in Access 2000 such as in Excel?

Duane Hookom

      23rd Jun 2005
Not sure what you mean by this. I thought word wrap was the default
behavior.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"Puppy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The memo field goes on forever. How can I set up word wrap for the memo
> field in Access 2000 such as in Excel?

Jeff Boyce

      23rd Jun 2005
Are you working directly in the table? If so, consider using a form and a
control -- these will give you "word wrap" and a host of other capabilities
over display (e.g., conditional formatting, events, ...).

But a table is just a bucket o' data, and greatly limits your display
options.

Good luck

Jeff Boyce
<Access MVP>

"Puppy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The memo field goes on forever. How can I set up word wrap for the memo
> field in Access 2000 such as in Excel?

Tim Ferguson

      23rd Jun 2005
"=?Utf-8?B?UHVwcHk=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The memo field goes on forever. How can I set up word wrap for the memo
> field in Access 2000 such as in Excel?

Set the text box control's Multiline property to True.

Tim F