How can use my Tablet to write on documents?

Aged88

      15th Sep 2008
I have a tablet and I've been trying to find a way to use to write on
documents, because in my school we are given the document already, and we can
use them in lectures to go over with, and I have a tablet to write on PDF's
and in Powerpoints, but I still haven't found a way to write on Word
Documents, so If anyone can help me, if there is a way, to write on a Word
Document with my Tablet.

Peter Jamieson

      16th Sep 2008
Try the Review panel->Start Inking (at the right hand end). Word basically
inserts a graphic for each stroke of ink.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

news:(E-Mail Removed)...