how can I use excel to tabulate survey results

=?Utf-8?B?TWFpYWRk?=

      1st Aug 2006
Can I use Excel to tabulate survey results, using some sort of counter to
track totals? Thanks.
--
Maiadd

=?Utf-8?B?VG9wcGVycw==?=

      1st Aug 2006
I think a little more detail is required if you want a useful response.

What is your data and want do you count?

"Maiadd" wrote:

> Can I use Excel to tabulate survey results, using some sort of counter to
> track totals? Thanks.
> --
> Maiadd

=?Utf-8?B?TWFpYWRk?=

      3rd Aug 2006
We have a paper survey for our sailing club, with about 300 responses so far
out of 1100 mailings. There are 12 questions, with a variety of responses
allowed, sometimes more than 1 response to a question. I have put the answer
format into an Excel spreadsheet, and was thinking that I would simply add to
the value in each response......but I would prefer, if possible, a system
where I could "click" on the response cell and have it add to the total.
--
Maiadd