How can I update all my "File-As" indexes?

OUTLOOK File-As Problems

      19th Mar 2008
I have thousands of Outlook Contacts. Somehow, my "File-As" index has been
compromised and needs updated. Is there a program or method I can use to
automatically update this index?

Michal [Outlook MVP]

      19th Mar 2008
OUTLOOK File-As Problems wrote:
> I have thousands of Outlook Contacts. Somehow, my "File-As" index has been
> compromised and needs updated. Is there a program or method I can use to
> automatically update this index?

Check this macro:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...0f74c753777f59

You might need to modify it slightly.

--
Best regards,
Michal [Microsoft Outlook MVP]

http://www.codetwo.com
Share Outlook on the net without Exchange!