How can I type a tick

=?Utf-8?B?amFlYg==?=

      23rd Oct 2004

Bob Phillips

      23rd Oct 2004
Change the font to Marlettt and enter the letter a

--

HTH

RP

"jaeb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

Max

      23rd Oct 2004
"jaeb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Re: How can I type a tick

Or, type a "4" with font: Monotype Sorts

--
Rgds
Max

David

      23rd Oct 2004
Max wrote

> Or, type a "4" with font: Monotype Sorts

What installs that? I don't have it.

--
David

RagDyeR

      23rd Oct 2004
Do you have WingDings2?

Try an upper case "P" or "R".
--

HTH,

RD

Max wrote

> Or, type a "4" with font: Monotype Sorts

What installs that? I don't have it.

--
David

Barbara Wiseman

      24th Oct 2004
You can download Monotype Sorts from here
http://fonts.goldenweb.it/index.php?...&c=m&start=300
In case it wraps here is a sniped version
http://snipurl.com/a0t1

On my computer I put the file in C:\windows\fonts
Barbara

David wrote:
> Max wrote
>
>> Or, type a "4" with font: Monotype Sorts

> What installs that? I don't have it.

David

      24th Oct 2004
RagDyeR wrote

> Do you have WingDings2?
>
> Try an upper case "P" or "R".

Yes. Thanks.

--
David

David

      24th Oct 2004
Barbara Wiseman wrote

> You can download Monotype Sorts from here
> http://fonts.goldenweb.it/index.php?...&c=m&start=300

I knew I could download it. Just wondered why it wasn't included in
something I already had and hadn't installed something from. Thanks for
your advice.

--
David