How can I syncronize a Access Database with Outlook Contac Databa.

=?Utf-8?B?VWVsaSBSZW56?=

      29th Nov 2004
i have built up a Database in Access and would like to syncronize these
records with the contacts in my outlook.

[MVP] S.Clark

      29th Nov 2004
There is not a single push button method readily available to do this.
There are many different paths you can try to get there, but using some VBA
coding may be the shortest route.

Or to try the import/export route, try exporting your current contacts to an
Excel file, and see the table structure it creates. Compare that to your
current data table. It may help blaze a trail for you.

--
Steve Clark, Access MVP
FMS, Inc.

"Ueli Renz" <Ueli (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i have built up a Database in Access and would like to syncronize these
> records with the contacts in my outlook.

=?Utf-8?B?VWVsaSBSZW56?=

      30th Nov 2004
I was thinking that it should be possible to sync the two databases from MS
with one keystroke and to synchronize them both ways.