Can I store some Outlookfiles locally and some on my server?

=?Utf-8?B?U2NhcmxldA==?=

      31st Jul 2005
I'd like my mail to stay on my server, but I want my task list and calendar
stored locally on my PC. Is this possible?

Andreas Roeder

      6th Aug 2005
Scarlet wrote:
> I'd like my mail to stay on my server, but I want my task list and

calendar
> stored locally on my PC. Is this possible?

Hi Scarlet,
no it is not possible These information are stored in one file. The pst
file!

--
Thank you for watching us!;-)
webmaster[at]andreas-roeder.net

Brian Tillman

      10th Aug 2005
Scarlet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I'd like my mail to stay on my server, but I want my task list and
> calendar stored locally on my PC. Is this possible?

Depends on the account type. If the account is Exchange and youre delivery
location is the mailbox, then no, but you can move mail to a local message
store. If youre delivery location is a local PST, no again. If your
account is a POP account, then no. If it's HTTP or IMAP, then yes.
--
Brian Tillman

=?Utf-8?B?U2NhcmxldA==?=

      18th Aug 2005
How can I found out what type it is? This is my computer at work.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> Scarlet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I'd like my mail to stay on my server, but I want my task list and
> > calendar stored locally on my PC. Is this possible?

> Depends on the account type. If the account is Exchange and youre delivery
> location is the mailbox, then no, but you can move mail to a local message
> store. If youre delivery location is a local PST, no again. If your
> account is a POP account, then no. If it's HTTP or IMAP, then yes.
> --
> Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman

      22nd Aug 2005
Scarlet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How can I found out what type it is? This is my computer at work.

For Outlook 2002/2003, click Tools>E-mail Accounts>Next and read the account
type there.
--
Brian Tillman