Can I setup a customised email thread in Outlook 2007?

Thierry

      8th Sep 2008
I current receive bug emails with the following subject lines, they
usually get sent to a Bug folder in my outlook:

BUG 123 Windows, new
BUG 123 Windows, rejected
BUG 130 Linux, new
BUG 130 Linux, modified
BUG 130 Linux, fixed
BUG 140 Mac, modified
SUG 216 OS, new

Basically, I want a customised filter so that each bug or sug has its
own email thread in my outlook, for instance:

BUG 123:
BUG 123 Windows, new
BUG 123 Windows, rejected
BUG 130:
BUG 130 Linux, new
BUG 130 Linux, modified
BUG 130 Linux, fixed
BUG 140:
BUG 140 Mac, modified
SUG 216:
SUG 216 OS, new

Is the above currently possible Outlook 2007?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      8th Sep 2008
No.

--