How can set up Excel to be able to print checks?

=?Utf-8?B?Y2F0aGVyaW5l?=

      22nd Jun 2005
I wish to be able to build a template so I can print checks from an excel
program.

Andy Wiggins

      22nd Jun 2005
This file might be a help:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/...s/num2wrds.zip

It's in the "Accountants" section on page:
http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm
It contains the "SPELLNUMBER" function, which can be used in your
spreadsheets, two methods to convert numbers to words and two cheque
writing routines.

The code is open and commented.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA