Can I run setup Office 2003 for office 2000 installed?

=?Utf-8?B?RnJhbUIxMDA=?=

      16th Jul 2006
I wanted to download templates I found for vehicle maintenance and checkbook
reconcilliation. Both said for Excel 97 or higher. i have Office 2000
installed. To complete the download, it calls for setup of Office 2003, which
I do not have, and for Product number.

Question, Does that mean Product Number for Office 2003 and will the setup
for Office 2003 mess up my use of Office 2000?

I would like to be able to use the templates I found, but do not want to
mess up my current Office 2000 Programs.

Thanks, Fran B

Gord Dibben

      16th Jul 2006
You can install 2003 along with 2000.

Some people have more than 2 versions of Office on same computer.

I had 97, 2002 and 2003 for a while.

As long as you install oldest version first, which you have done.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP