How can I remove the blue boxes around words in a Word doc?

BlueBoxHELP

      25th Sep 2008
I copy/paste from a document or email into Word, and around certain words
there appears ablue box box that I can't get rid of! It prints when I print
the document, and I'm at my wit's end, HELP!!!

Herb Tyson [MVP]

      25th Sep 2008
I wonder if some of the text is being pasted in table format, and what
you're seeing are table borders.

One solution would be to paste as unformatted text (in Word 2003, Edit -
Paste Special - Unformatted Text; in Word 2007, press Ctrl+Alt+V, then click
Unformatted Text.

A more laborious solution would be to remove the table formatting, e.g., by
converting the table into text. But I would suspect that simply pasting as
unformatted/plain text to begin with would better serve your needs.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

news:(E-Mail Removed)...