How can I recover a file that has been replaced?

=?Utf-8?B?eWVsbGluZ1NPUw==?=

      20th Mar 2005
I was so stupid that I replaced my assignment with a newly typed document,
making the system go back to the previous time did nothing to help with
this, what should I do??!
Thanks!

Pat Garard

      20th Mar 2005
G'Day Yelling,

Ritual Hara-Kiri (aka Seppuku) is an available, though
unpopular, option!

Warm up those typing fingers!
Make backup copies as you go!
Learn! from your mistakes.
Yada yada yada........
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"yellingSOS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was so stupid that I replaced my assignment with a newly typed document,
> making the system go back to the previous time did nothing to help with
> this, what should I do??!
> Thanks!

Charles Kenyon

      21st Mar 2005
Turn on automatic backups. This won't help with this time but may help next
time.
Tools > Options > Save
--
Charles Kenyon