I can receive mail but cannot send from OL. I receive a 0x80042109

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=

      24th May 2007
I can receive mail from my ISP but cannot send. I receive an error message
0x80042109. Outlook was unable to connect to your outgoing SMTP server. I've
verified that I have the entry correct with my ISP(Consolidated) and that I
have the correct password.

Peter Foldes

      25th May 2007
What is the full complete error message that is shown???? Also which version of Outlook

--
Peter

"Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I can receive mail from my ISP but cannot send. I receive an error message
> 0x80042109. Outlook was unable to connect to your outgoing SMTP server. I've
> verified that I have the entry correct with my ISP(Consolidated) and that I
> have the correct password.

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=

      25th May 2007
This is the entire message I get.

Task 'mail.consolidated.net - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) :
'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you
continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or
Internet service provider (ISP).'

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> What is the full complete error message that is shown???? Also which version of Outlook
>
> --
> Peter

> "Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I can receive mail from my ISP but cannot send. I receive an error message
> > 0x80042109. Outlook was unable to connect to your outgoing SMTP server. I've
> > verified that I have the entry correct with my ISP(Consolidated) and that I
> > have the correct password.

Oliver Vukovics

      25th May 2007
Hi Rich,

mabe this site could help:

"I can receive, but not send e-mail messages"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/ou...105491033.aspx

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

news(E-Mail Removed)...