Can I put a logo in email subject line?

=?Utf-8?B?ZGF0dGhlYmFuaw==?=

      29th Mar 2005
If would be helpful to have the capability to add my business logo to the
subject line of Outlook. Is this possible?

Roady [MVP]

      29th Mar 2005
No, the subject is text only. This is not an Outlook limitation but a mail
standard.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data
-Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003

-----
news:(E-Mail Removed)...